CCSA News: Spring 2014 registration is CLOSED. Registration deadline was Feb 23rd.
Spring 2014 online registration is CLOSED.
- Proposed schedule of games - Apr 12, 19, 26, May 4, 10, 17, 24/25*
- *Sunnyside Cup Tournament U08 thru U14 - May 24/25
- *Possible U19 Sunnyside Cup Tournament, if CCSA teams and area clubs are interested
CCSA “age divisions” in effect for Fall 2013-Spring 2014:
U06 – (Academy, will be divided into 2 separate groups – younger & older, divided evenly): 08/01/07 – 07/31/10
U08: 08/01/05 – 07/31/07 Rec
U10: 08/01/03 – 07/31/05 Rec
U12: 08/01/01 – 07/31/03 Rec+
U14: 08/01/99 – 07/31/01 Rec+
High School: 08/01/95 – 07/31/99 (Spring season only)
- Academy - Meets once a week for fun training activities / scrimmage game.
- Rec Div - All games are held at Thomas Jefferson Elementary School. Location/frequency of practice is coaches' discretion
(1-2 per week). However, CASI is the preferred practice location.
- Rec+ Div - Games held at CCSA/Thomas Jefferson and several other local area clubs (includes Scott County,
Harrison County, Salem, Floyd County (SIU rec). Location/frequency of practice is coaches' discretion (1-2 per week).
Financial-Needs Based Scholarships
CCSA provides a limited number of scholarships based on financial need. Requests must be made to & approved by the CCSA board. Contact us for more information - email@example.com.