- Cost: U06 - $50 (includes jersey), U08 & above - $70 (includes jersey, shorts, socks)
- U06: 08/01/08-07/31/11 (divided into 2 groups - younger & older)
- U08: 08/01/06-07/31/08
- U10: 08/01/04-07/31/06
- U12: 08/01/02-07/31/04 (rec+, several games will be to other local clubs)
- U15: 08/01/99-07/31/02 must be in middle school (rec+, several games will be to other local clubs)
2014 Fall Season Registration - Deadline July 1st
U15 player eligibility (born between 08/01/99 & 7/31/00)
Player attending high school in the fall
Player NOT attending high school in the fall
Player is NOT eligible to play at CCSA in the fall. However, the player will be eligible to play at CCSA in the high school division in spring.
Since CCSA has no high school division in the fall, the player is considered "trapped" and is therefore eligible to play in the U14 division. This will be verified with the school before player is allowed to play at CCSA.
CCSA does not guarantee ANY special request.
CCSA tries to assign players so that they practice closer to home, but it does depends on the coaches that volunteer their time at CCSA. Note: As always, practice location, days & times are at the coach's discretion.
NO COACH REQUESTS - Exception: Parent is volunteering as coach, assistant coach, or team manager.
Special Request Policy
Requests that CCSA will make every effort to grant:
- Sibling/relative on same team (if same age division).
Requests that CCSA will seriously consider:
- Friend request for new players to CCSA.
- Friend request for carpooling.
- Do NOT want to be with a specific coach or player.
Proposed CCSA Schedule
August 9, 16, 23, Sept 6, 13, 20, 27, Oct 5.
There will be no Sunnyside Cup Tournament at CCSA in the fall. It is possible that another Sunnyside League club could decide to host a tournament.
CCSA "age divisions" in effect for Fall 2014-Spring 2015
*See U15 player eligibility